The Vintage Stole is finished! I love love love it… the little pouch where you can pull through the other end of the stole just does it for me. No knot, so it lays flat.
I got the pattern from a yarn shop called Mable’s in Portland. Unfortunately, this cute yarnshop is no longer in business. I am going to contact Cait, who used to own Mable’s, and ask her if I can post this pattern on my blog and credit the designer Annette. Fingers crossed!
Yarn: 7 balls of Rowan Kidsilk Aura (costly project!)
Needles: Bryspun circ 24″. #6
What a wonderful and interesting design this Tubey is! The pullover consists of 2 tubes, no seams at all!
I examined Cassie’s instructions and design and then gave the original pattern a flavour of my own.
First of all, am making my version of tubey with short sleeves. Then I skipped the ribbed body. I decided to make increases and decreases in order for the design to hug my body.
So first you knit the first tube and that is like a shrug. Then you pick up stitches from the shrug, and join in the round to make the second tube, being the body. I made a mistake while picking up stitches. I picked up from the wrong side which creates sort of a ridge edge:
I am okay with it it though, so I just let it be.
What really really tickles my fancy is the neckline… LOVE IT. So feminine!
I cannot wait to finish it and to wear it!
Thanks for reading and untill next time!